The Bayou Beer Society - a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization - will host its 4th annual BAYOU BEER FEST fundraiser to benefit veterans of the United Sates Armed Forces at Southdown Plantation in Houma, Louisiana. The event will feature a variety of local, national and international craft beers as well as live music from Louisiana bands.
Beer vendors will be provided their own table(s) for serving. If your brewery/establishment has it’s own self-contained tent/structure, jockey boxes and/or serving equipment please let us know on the accompanying Vendor Enrollment form. Please let us know what staff you will have on hand to pour and educate guests about your beer(s). If requested in advance, event volunteers will be available and on-hand to help with pouring and serving. If your brewery can provide a special firkin, please contact us directly ASAP.
Saturday, November 12, 2016
Noon - 5 pm
1208 Museum Drive
Houma, Louisiana 70360
2,500 attendees expected,including eventsponsors,vendors, donors and volunteers; Houma and surrounding community members; South Louisiana beer enthusiasts, home brewers, etc.
Beer Vendor Responsibilities:
- Set up serving site day of event
- Provide a minimum of one company representative to oversee your table during event (The Bayou Beer Society can provide additional volunteers at your request.)
- Provide any specialty items you would like to give away at the event which may be displayed on your table
Beer Vendor Benefits:
- Recognition on Bayou Beer Fest website and Facebook page
- Ability to promote your product to 2,500 people in our community
- Listing in Bayou Beer Fest program.
The Bayou Beer Fest will provide:
- Additional volunteers at your requestTable/Linens
- Spit buckets
- Generic Signage